Yolanda Barrera, Real Estate Agent
Residential & Investment Specialist
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or an experienced investor, I can help you in choosing the “right” property, making an offer, negotiating, financing, mortgage rates, moving, and everything involved in making an informed real estate decision in today’s market.
Professional Focus and Areas of Expertise
As a native of the Bay Area, I have incredible knowledge of each individual city. I have over 10 years of real estate experience, with knowledge of the market and a personal touch with all types of customers. I have experience in listing and selling properties as far North as Redwood City and as far South as Hollister. My clients know and trust my ability to get them what they want, in the time they want it. My job is to solve all problems and provide my clients with worry-free transactions.
Business Philosophy and Working Style
My professional experience includes working in several different fields such as legal, banking, and real estate. I have been a seasoned volunteer in many programs initiated by local schools, churches, and soccer leagues. Additionally, I have served as a soccer coach, registrar, and treasurer of the Mt. Hamilton Soccer League, which services over 1200 youth of all ages in San Jose. I belong to the Santa Clara County Association of Realtors and have business degree from San Jose State University.
1. Help clients identify their goals
2. Educate clients about the market and how it can impact their decisions
3. Prepare a comparative market analysis to assist in pricing or purchasing property
4. Market all my properties to top selling agents, postcards, newsletters, flyers & ads
5. Negotiate all aspects of the contract
6. Constant communication of market changes